Things You'll Need:
- fresh corn on the cob
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- dash of milk
- melted butter
- Add the corn on the cob to the pot and cover them completely with water
- Add 1/2 teaspoon salt and sugar & enough milk to make the water pretty cloudy. You can add as much milk as you wish.
- Bring this combination to an almost boil. Do not let it boil. You just want the water to be really hot.
- The cooking time varies depending on the amount of corn on the cob you are cooking. I have found the longer they seem to cook the softer they are. I usually start them first if my meal will take 30 minutes or so to cook.
- Once you have determined the corn on the cob is done spray or rub butter on them and add your desired amount of salt and pepper to them. Enjoy!
Do you like this recipe?