mayonnaise into a delicious tartar sauce.
Recipe for Tartar Sauce
Ingredients for Tartar Sauce:
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp of lemon juice
- 1 tbsp of sweet pickle or dill relish
- 1 tbsp of minced onion
- salt and pepper to season
- Combine the mayonnaise, relish and minced onion in a small mixing bowl, stirring thoroughly to mix the flavours well.
- Add the lemon juice.
- Season with the salt and pepper and stir well.
- Cover the bowl with cling film and place Tartar Sauce in the refrigerator for a minimum of 1 hour before serving.
- Serve Tartar Sauce with deep-fried fish, seafood or fish cakes.
Photo Credit: krtrumpet
Do you like this recipe?